NOTE B22 IFRS Profit from discontinued operations
- 18 NOTE B18 IFRS EBITDA
- 19 NOTE B19 IFRS EBIT
- 20 NOTE B20 IFRS Net financial charges
- 21 NOTE B21 IFRS Income taxes
- 22 NOTE B22 IFRS Profit from discontinued operations
- 23 NOTE B23 IFRS Profit for period
Discontinued operations generated a profit of €241 million on an IFRS basis and €159 million on an underlying basis. The €(82) million adjustment made to the IFRS profit relates principally to:
- €204 million capital gain on the divestment of Acetow and Vinythai.
- €(46) million expenses related to the divestment of the polyamide activities.
- €(36) million costs related to post-closing adjustments on the pharma divestment in 2010.