NOTE F20 Cash flow from discontinued operations
- 12 NOTE F12 Depreciation, amortization and impairments
- 13 NOTE F13 Other non-operating and non-cash items
- 14 NOTEF14 Income taxes
- 15 NOTE F15 Changes in working capital
- 16 NOTE F16 Changes in provisions
- 17 NOTE F17 Cash flows from investing activities – acquisition/disposal of assets and investments
- 18 NOTE F18 Equity
- 19 NOTE F19 Other cash flows from financing activities
- 20 NOTE F20 Cash flow from discontinued operations
The 2017 cash flow from discontinued operations (€77 million) results mainly from the total cash flow of Polyamides (€67 million) and Acetow (€15 million).
The 2016 cash flow from discontinued operations (€118 million) results from the total cash flow of Polyamides (€76 million), Acetow (€72 million), Emerging Biochemicals (€22 million), and Solvay Indupa (€(52) million).