- 1 NOTE B1 Net sales
- 2 NOTE B2 Underlying raw material & energy costs
- 3 NOTE B3 Underlying EBITDA
- 4 NOTE B4 Underlying depreciation & amortization
- 5 NOTE B5 Underlying net financial charges
- 6 NOTE B6 Underlying income taxes
- 7 NOTE B7 Underlying profit from discontinued operations
- 8 NOTE B8 CAPEX
- 9 NOTE B9 Free Cash Flow
- 10 NOTE B10 Net working capital
- 11 NOTE B11 Underlying net debt
- 12 NOTE B12 CFROI
- 13 NOTE B13 Research & Innovation
In 2019, discontinued operations mainly consisted of the Performance Polyamides activities to be sold to BASF and Domo Chemicals.
The contribution of discontinued operations to the profit of Solvay amounted to €247 million (+14.4% compared to 2018 PF).
Free cash flow from discontinued operations in 2019 amounted to €195 million.
The transaction has been completed on January 31, 2020. For more information see F42 Events after the reporting period.