- 18 NOTE B18 IFRS EBITDA
- 19 NOTE B19 IFRS EBIT
- 20 NOTE B20 IFRS Net financial charges
- 21 NOTE B21 IFRS Income taxes
- 22 NOTE B22 IFRS Discontinued operations
- 23 NOTE B23 IFRS Profit for period
EBIT on an IFRS basis totaled €316 million, versus €1,503 million on an underlying basis. The difference of €1,187 million is explained by the above-mentioned €99 million adjustments at the EBITDA level and €1,087 million of “Depreciation, amortization & impairments”. The latter consist of:
- €214 million to adjust for the non-cash impact of purchase price allocation (PPA), consisting of amortization charges on intangible assets, which are adjusted in “Cost of goods sold” for €2 million, "Administrative costs" for €28 million, in "Research & development costs" for €3 million, and in "Other operating gains & losses" for €182 million.
- €873 million to adjust for the net impact of impairments, mainly for the Oil & Gas Goodwill and Intangible assets, which are non-cash in nature and are reported in “Result from portfolio management and reassessments”.