- 18 NOTE B18 IFRS EBITDA
- 19 NOTE B19 IFRS EBIT
- 20 NOTE B20 IFRS Net financial charges
- 21 NOTE B21 IFRS Income taxes
- 22 NOTE B22 IFRS Discontinued operations
- 23 NOTE B23 IFRS Profit for period
Income taxes on an IFRS basis were €(153) million, versus €(305) million on an underlying basis. The €(151) million adjustment includes mainly:
- €(252) million to adjust for the tax impacts of the adjustments made to the underlying result before taxes (as described above) and in particular for the deferred tax net income of the Oil & Gas impairment (€(167) million).
- €101 million to adjust for tax elements related to prior periods, resulting mainly from changes in deferred tax assets related to the revision of the forecast of utilization of tax losses.