- 38 NOTE F38 Commitments to acquire property, plant and equipment and intangible assets
- 39 NOTE F39 Contingent liabilities and financial guarantees
- 40 NOTE F40 Related parties
- 41 NOTE F41 Dividends proposed for distribution
- 42 NOTE F42 Events after the reporting period
- 43 NOTE F43 List of companies included in the consolidation scope
The Board of Directors will propose to the “General Shareholders’ Meeting” a gross dividend of € 3.75 per share.
Taking into account the dividend advance payment distributed in January 2020 of € 1.50 per share, the dividends proposed for distribution, but not yet recognized as a distribution to equity holders amount to € 238 million.