- 12 NOTE F12 Depreciation, amortization and impairments
- 13 NOTE F13 Other non operating and non cash items
- 14 NOTE F14 Income taxes
- 15 NOTE F15 Changes in working capital
- 16 NOTE F16 Additions, reversals and use of provisions
- 17 NOTE F17 Cash flows from investing activities – acquisition/disposal of assets and investments
- 18 NOTE F18 Other cash flows from financing activities
- 19 NOTE F19 Cash flows from discontinued operations
- additions and reversals on provisions amount to € 154 million and concern mainly employee benefits (€ 93 million) and environment (€ 49 million);
- use of provisions amounts to € (399) million, of which € (10) million for discontinued operations, and concerns mainly employee benefits (€ (223) million), environment (€ (78) million) and restructuring (€ (61) million);
- use of provisions for additional voluntary contributions in pensions plans in the United Kingdom amounts to € (114) million.
- additions and reversals on provisions amounted to € 315 million and included the provision related to the Group’s simplification and transformation program (€ 177 million);
- use of provisions amounted to € (395) million, of which € (5) million for discontinued operations.
See note F34 Provisions for more information.